Today has been overcast with periods of rain, yet it was really quite warm, but by evening a strong wind arose and the lights flickered a couple of times which sent me looking for my flashlight in case power is lost. Nothing has happened yet, so I shall continue with this diary entry. I was surprised at the number of people who asked for the recipe for banana pancakes, so instead of answering each person individually, I shall give the recipe here.
2 ripe bananas
4 eggs, lightly beaten
butter or oil for frying
1/3 teaspoon baking powder
dash of salt
a little vanilla
dash of cinnamon
1. Mash bananas well
2. Add flavouring, if desired
3. Stir in eggs and mix well until completely combined
4. Heat frying pan or skillet on medium heat and add butter or oil
5. Drop 2-3 tablespoons of batter into pan and cook for at least one minute
6. Flip pancakes gently and cook for another minute or so
Add honey, syrup, sour cream, or enjoy as is,
and you can experiment with the amount of ingredients and the heat.